[sacred] Dave's illness during show in Mexico

Nargis T. dm_fanlist на mail.ru
Чт Май 11 13:08:36 MSD 2006

Latest News
5/10/2006 DMTV EXCLUSIVE / BREAKING NEWS
Dave Suffers Montezuma's Revenge - KC Show Cut Short - Chicago Gig in Jeopardy

Slickmode reports on the forum that the KC show was cut short due to Dave apparently suffering from ill effects from food eaten during the Mexico shows. Martin took over and sang five more songs. Then the show ended an hour early with an announcement that Dave was ill. It goes without saying at this point, unless Dave recovers early tomorrow, there's a strong possibility that the Chicago show could be postponed or cancelled. We, of course, wish Dave a speedy recovery. We will follow what's happening with Chicago and pass on the word when we hear something definitive.