[sacred] Bong 20

bongster bongster на inbox.ru
Вс Апр 29 21:38:47 MSD 2007

Информация с depmod.com
Хотелось бы узнать, что за Straight Version такая?...

 1.  World In My Eyes (Mode To Joy) - 6:35
 2.  World In My Eyes (Trip Mode) - 4:50
 3.  World In My Eyes (Mayhem Mode) - 4:56
 4.  World In My Eyes (Oil Tank Mix) [Long Intro] - 7:50
 5.  World In My Eyes (Straight Version) - 4:44

Notes:
Promo cassette with unreleased mix.
 Contains the three Jon Marsh mixes mentioned in an interview on dm.com. One
of them, the Trip Mode Mix, was never released. The two Francois Kevorkian
mixes were released, however this tape contains longer versions of the two -
both have extended intros and a longer endings. The short one ended up being
the single and album version, while the long one ended up being the Oil Tank
Mix.