[sacred] Fw: Classic Albums Remastered On Vinyl

bongster bongster на inbox.ru
Вт Янв 30 10:47:05 MSK 2007

Classic Albums Remastered On Vinyl

      Hello everyone

      Hope that you are all well and are having a great new year.

      VINYL REMASTERS

      We have lots of news for all the vinyl collectors out there. We are pleased to announce that the following albums are remastered, reissued and available on vinyl from 5 March.

            Music For The Masses      Some Great Reward
            Side 1
            1. Never Let Me Down Again
            2. The Things You Said
            3. Strangelove
            4. Sacred
            5. Little 15

            Side 2
            1. Behind The Wheel
            2. I Want You Now
            3. To Have And To Hold
            4. Nothing
            5. Pimpf
           Side 1
            1. Something To Do
            2. Lie To Me
            3. People Are People
            4. It Doesn't Matter
            5. Stories Of Old

            Side 2
            1. Somebody
            2. Master And Servant
            3. If You Want
            4. Blasphemous Rumours

           Songs of Faith and Devotion   Speak and Spell
            Side 1
            1. I Feel You
            2. Walking In My Shoes
            3. Condemnation
            4. Mercy In You
            5. Judas

            Side 2
            1. In Your Room
            2. Get Right With Me
            3. Rush
            4. One Caress
            5. Higher Love
           Side 1
            1. New Life
            2. I Sometimes Wish I Was Dead
            3. Puppets
            4. Boys Say Go!
            5. Nodisco
            6. What's Your Name?

            Side 2
            1. Photographic
            2. Tora! Tora! Tora!
            3. Big Muff
            4. Any Second Now (Voices)
            5. Just Can't Get Enough
            6. Dreaming Of Me

            Violator
            Side 1
            1. World In My Eyes
            2. Sweetest Perfection
            3. Personal Jesus
            4. Halo
            5. Waiting For The Night

            Side 2
            1. Enjoy The Silence
            2. Policy Of Truth
            3. Blue Dress
            4. Clean

      And what's more, the following albums are also remastered, reissued and available on vinyl from 2 April.

           A Broken Frame   Black Celebration
            Side 1
            1. Leave In Silence
            2. My Secret Garden
            3. Monument
            4. Nothing To Fear
            5. See You

            Side 2
            1. Satellite
            2. The Meaning Of Love
            3. A Photograph Of You
            4. Shouldn't Have Done That
            5. The Sun And The Rainfall
           Side 1
            1. Black Celebration
            2. Fly On The Windscreen
            3. A Question Of Lust
            4. Sometimes
            5. It Doesn't Matter Two

            Side 2
            1. A Question Of Time
            2. Stripped
            3. Here Is The House
            4. World Full Of Nothing
            5. Dressed In Black
            6. New Dress

            Construction Time Again      Ultra
            Side 1
            1. Love, In Itself
            2. More Than A Party
            3. Pipeline
            4. Everything Counts

            Side 2
            1. Two Minute Warning
            2. Shame
            3. The Landscape Is Changing
            4. Told You So
            5. And Then
            6. Everything Counts (Reprise)

           Side 1
            1. Barrel Of A Gun
            2. The Love Thieves
            4. It's No Good
            5. Uselink
            6. Useless

            Side 2
            1. Sister Of The Night
            2. Jazz Thieves
            3. Freestate
            4. The Bottom Line
            5. Insight
            6. Junior Painkiller

           Exciter (double album)
            Side 1
            1. Dream On
            2. Shine
            3. The Sweetest Condition

            Side 2
            1. When The Body Speaks
            2. The Dead Of Night
            3. Lovetheme
           Side 1
            1. Freelove
            2. Comatose
            3. I Feel Loved

            Side 2
            1. Breathe
            2. Easy Tiger
            3. I Am You
            4. Goodnight Lovers

      And don't forget The Best of Depeche Mode Volume 1 is available in a 3xLP set on 12 February.

      CD REMASTERS

      We are also happy to announce another instalment of remastered and repackaged CD Reissues series. Two classic titles, Black Celebration and Construction Time Again will be released on 26 March, with a further 2 titles in April.

      Until next time

      Mute xxx

      MUTE BANK PRE-ORDERING

      Buy each set of 5 Remastered vinyl albums for only ?65 (or ?13.99 each)

      Speak And Spell, Some Great Reward, Music For The Masses, Violator, Songs Of Faith & Devotion
      DMLP-BUND1 Released 5th March

      A Broken Frame, Construction Time Again, Black Celebration, Ultra, Exciter
      DMLP-BUND2 Released 2nd April

      MUTE BANK PRIZE DRAW

      Pre-order either Remasters vinyl bundle and you will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 of 10 sets of original sleeve proofs (kindly donated by Mute from their archives) including:

      Enjoy The Silence 12BONG18/L12BONG18/XL12BONG18
      Violator STUMM64

      Note: Track listings do not appear on the sleeve proofs so they are mega rare images and will look absolutely stunning when framed.

      Buy the next set of SACD/DVD Remasters for only ?28

      Construction Time Again & Black Celebration
      DMCD-BUND3 Released 26th March

      Depeche Mode - The Best Of Volume 1 (triple vinyl in wide spined sleeve)
      MUTEL15 Released 12th February

      MUTE BANK GIVEAWAY

      Pre-order The Best Of Volume 1 on vinyl and you could receive one of 25 'Playing The Angel' feather boas plus 25 'Music For The Masses' 12" promos featuring 'Strangelove - Maxi Mix' and 'Never Let Me Down Again - Aggro Mix' (HMV1). The freebies will be added to pre-orders randomly so good luck!!

      Important: Orders will not be shipped until all items are available. If you wish for pre-orders to be dispatched on their release dates, please place separate orders.

      Send To A Friend

      You've been sent this mail because you registered for information about Depeche Mode at dmreceiver.com