[sacred] Hep's blog

Sergey Istapenko sergeystjarna на mail.ru
Пн Дек 17 12:18:36 MSK 2007

> > Внимание на последний абзац ее повествования! Это то, что мы хотели???
:)

> > Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
> > This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

I mention this purely because Alan and I were not convinced we would be
granted the visas required for our much-anticipated trip to Moscow. However,
after wrestling with Russian bureaucracy and sending off forms in
triplicate, official invites, photographs, our vital statistics, the birth
weight of our children, our top 10 all-time favourite records, a list of
preferred sexual positions and a plethora of other requirements, we did
eventually receive the necessary paperwork.