[sacred] Hep's blog

Sergey Istapenko sergeystjarna на mail.ru
Пн Дек 17 12:21:56 MSK 2007

> > Внимание на последний абзац ее повествования! Это то, что мы хотели???
:)

> > Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
> > This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

Упс. Последний на самом деле этот:

Thank you to everyone who made our Russian adventure so memorable.  As a
result of its success, Gala Records have decided to release 'Prey' as a
physical CD as well as cyrillic versions of the entire Recoil catalogue.
The message forums too have been alive with some very lovely comments about
Alan and Recoil: "Alan is the nicest and cutiest man in the world".
Although "greatest living Englishman" is perhaps taking things a little too
far.